1. Purchase a piece of scrap baseboard from your local hardware store.
2. Paint it with your favourite acrylic paint or leave it white as is. After painting, I also added glitter.
3. Evenly space your clothes pins and attach with wood glue. I used bedazzled clothes pins that I found at Michaels for $2 a pack, but you could paint or glitter regular wood ones.
4. Add interest to the baseboard with buttons, gems, or wooden cut outs. I used craft supplies that I already had handy.
5. Let dry!
6. Nail or screw onto wall. Make sure to use a level.
7. Add favourite photos or kids’ artwork and enjoy!
There are many variations of this project on Pinterest. I have seen it used as a stocking hanger at Christmas or in a laundry room to hold mismatched socks until they are found. It could also be handy in a home office or kitchen for shopping and to-do lists.